type='text/javascript'/> ☂️😈♥️🔥 👎🤩🥳🥰 What strange things did Zohran Mamdani see in the White House while meeting with Trump? ু

What strange things did Zohran Mamdani see in the White House while meeting with Trump?


 Zohran Mamdani, the newly elected mayor of New York City, met with President Donald Trump at the White House last week. 

At that time he revealed the most 'strange thing' he saw there.



On the web-based "The Adam Friedland Show," the Democratic socialist leader said he found a "UFC" coffee table book among Trump's reading books. 

He said he had "no idea" the mixed martial arts event was scheduled to take place on the South Lawn of the White House in June.



Recalling that day, 34-year-old Zohran Mamdani said, "I am sitting waiting for the meeting time. 

And these were in front of meZohran Mamdani added, 'And one of them was "UFC at the White House". 

I had no idea, and I was just seeing it upside down.'



When asked if the book featured pictures of the fights, New York's newly elected mayor said they were just for show, to illustrate what the UFC's octagon-shaped fighting cage would look like on the South Lawn.



Trump hinted at the event in July this year as part of America's 250th anniversary celebrations. 

This coincides with the President's 80th birthday on June 14, 2026In another interview with NBC, days after an unexpectedly friendly meeting with the US president at the White House, Zohran reiterated that he still sees Trump as a "fascist" and a "dictator".



In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press" last Sunday, Zohran was asked whether he still considers Trump a threat to democracy.



Johran Mamdani replied, "I believe in everything I have said in the past...I think it is important not to back down from where we have differences in politics."

ননননননন

Post a Comment

0 Comments