Howard Stern isn’t going anywhere — for now.
On Tuesday morning, the radio show host announced to his listeners that he signed a contract with SiriusXM to continue his radio show for three more years.
“I am happy to announce that I have figured out a way to have it all,” he said on the “Howard Stern Show.” “More free time and continuing to be on the radio. Yes, we are coming back for three years.”
Advertisement
After months of speculation about his future on the radio, Howard Stern has signed a new contract with SiriusXM.
Stern announced his new deal with the satellite radio giant on his show Tuesday morning. “I’m happy to announce that I figured out a way to have it all, more free time, and continuing to be on the radio,” Stern said. “So, yes, we are coming back for three years.”
SiriusXM had no immediate comment on the terms of
ননননননন

0 Comments